Saturday, July 4, 2009

I'm getting older today!

4th of July is the US independence day and also my birthday.

No big celebration. Just have dinner with my parents, sibling and of course my hubby and lil' Angel. Hubby and gang suggested karaoke and we bring along lil' Angel. Its her first time to a karaoke. She enjoy it very much, holding on to a mic and singing .. or should i say shouting :) and dancing around the room with hubby and gang.

My special celebration will come next Friday when we will be travelling to Pangkor. So looking forward to the trip. Will update here, so stay tune.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... that's so cute of Angel. Happy belated birthday! And do enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BoeyJoey.

    Hei, I love your blog too. And also your sewing. love to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete