Monday, November 26, 2012

in remembrance..

This is going to be one sad post solely in remembrance of my late uncle and maternal grandmother whom past away in Feb and Nov respectively.

My deceased uncle is my grandparents 6th child out of 10 childs of 8 girls and 2 boys. He is a very knowledgeable person and always give valuable advice to his sisters, nieces and nephews. Although he can be a bit stubborn like how he refuses to seek professional medical assistance when he is sick, he is a respected person among his siblings. From his facebook, we found out that he is a well respected friend and also very talented photographer.



My maternal grandmother have been not well for quite sometime. And, for her to witness the death of her son before her.. its heartbroken. We have just celebrated her birthday the week before her passing. It may be a relief for her because her suffering ended.



With the passing of both my grandmother and uncle, the ancestral home is rented. We have so much fun and laughter in that house - spent most part of my childhood there especially during school holidays. Going to miss the place and both of them...

No comments: