Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In this 5 short months...

I have been with my current job for 5 months now. And in this 5 months a lot of activities have been going on. I have not updated all that happen around my worklife very much, except the family day at Cyberview Lodge Resort. Since I have not been doing any serious bento-ing and cooking, I will write about the activities I participated with my fellows co-workers.

One of the more exciting activities is the bowling tournament that we have last month. We form a team of 5 persons and mind you my team consists of all ladies and is the only all-ladies group which competed with the rest of the teams. We name our team ........ BOWLING FIGHTER ... hihihihi...We dressed ourself in orange t-shirt and we are the most co-ordinated team. Don't we look great, hahahaha...!!

We were so semangat and with the intention to win, 3 of them even ask their husband to play on behalf of them (as permitted by the rules and regulation of course). Well, we have the spirit but apparently not the skills! hihihihi... we ended up 'pau mei' (last) !!!!

But yours truly, me... scored the 2nd highest among the ladies player. I scored 115 in the second game! Based on my fellow teammates, I'm suppose to be the top lady player if not for the winner's teammate who rolled the ball on behalf of her on a few occasions.


well... its ok for not winning. the whole purpose of the tournament is for us to know our co-workers better. and most importantly all of us have fun. even our CEO who won the top scorer! way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment