Saturday, February 7, 2009

CNY 2009

Today its the 13th day of CNY, yes it is almost the end of the celebration. It came and it is going soon.

Everyone I see in the office ask how I spend my CNY holiday cause I only started work on the 2nd Feb. Actually I did not do much except for visiting family and friends, a good opportunity to do so when everyone is free at the same day.

As usual on the first day, we (my husband and in-laws) will visit my husband's paternal grandmother. I think she is almost 80+ years old and lately she have been feeling unwell. The relationship between my husband (and his siblings) with the grandma is not as close and we usually only visit her during CNY.


my princess is so naughty, she sits away when we wanted to shoot her with her great-grandma :)


Hubby thought this is a precious piece. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment