Thursday, April 23, 2009

Expectations

Have you ever feel that you have disappointed another person who really care / dearest to you because you can't meet their expectations? I have and I hate the feeling.

How do you maintain the relationship with that person when s/he openly commented that you have not meet her expectation? That same person too will say its ok and s/he have to just accommodate with whoever you are, when you know that the future will not be the same anymore for both of you.

I know it is too general for anyone to advise me based on the above. And, I don't intend to receive any advise from this. I just wanna think aloud, to brainstorm myself and what I should be doing for the relationship.

Maybe I too have expectation of the person. By having expectation and voicing it out caused the person to feel intimidated (like myself now). Hence, that person commented on me not meeting her/his expectation.

I wish the saying that everything will be alright after a drink is true. Then I might actually get myself drunk (which required only A drink) and we can start all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment