Friday, April 3, 2009

Handphone

Nope, i'm not talking about handphone cause I'm technology-challenged. Just ask my hubby and he will tell you how ignorant I am about technology available today.

The reason for this post is because I'm so thankful to a person. If not for him, I could have lost my handphone and be scolded by my hubby. I don't know his name but he actually reminded me about the handphone I left on the dining table in Food Garden, Gardens.

I was having lunch with my colleague and we are so engrossed in our talking. We were about 5 five steps away from the table that we were sitted. Then someone call upon us, "Ah Moi, handphone!". I turn and was speechless cause I nearly left my handphone there. I can't stop thanking him!

So there are good man around after all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment