Monday, July 26, 2010

Going to school ...2

I didn't thought there will be a part 2 to this but there is now. Angel is crying since last week when told that its time to go to school.

The funny thing is she will happily change to her uniform but when told its time to leave the house, she started crying. I have been asking her since last week, why but she just keep quiet. Oh dear...

Last week (during my medical leave) I went to the school and asked the teacher. The teacher noticed that Angel is not quite happy last week. Angel will not go into the class room until being persuaded by her teacher. What could happen?

Today she is crying again. Mom asked her why, she say kids at school beat him. But the teacher did not say anything about other kids beating her, could the teacher hiding something from us?

Or, could it be the baby at home? My mom started looking after my nephew 2 weeks ago, so could Angel felt left out with the baby around. Everyone attention is at the baby and so she is unhappy? There is so many maybe and I don't know how to get her talking to me.

Why is my baby unhappy?
This is making me unhappy too.. and the person sleeping next to me is getting the heat :(

No comments:

Post a Comment