Monday, July 12, 2010

My Baby after all..

I have always thought Angel prefer her grandma and cousins over me. But yesterday's incident tells me that she still want ME!

We were at MIL's house for lunch and SIL and her kids were there too. As usual, Angel will be very happy to be there playing with her cousins. We were there for a few hours and then we decided to go do some groceries shopping. Angel don't want to follow us (me and hubby). She says she want to stay at grandma house. I'm so sad to hear that thinking my girl prefer to stay with grandma. I unwillingly give-in and told Angel that we will pick her in the evening.

Evening came and I drove to MIL house to pick Angel. SIL have left with her kids. When my Angel came to the door, I can sense that she is unhappy. She is not her usual talking self. Then the moment she reach the door step, she jump and hug me. Her eyes started to turn red, my poor baby. She didn't cry at that moment.

Once we were in my car, she started crying and came over my seat to hug me... my eye sight also become blurred. I asked Angel whether she is afraid that I'm not coming back for her. She nodded and cry even louder. My heart ache and in the same time glad that she is still my girl and I still have a place in her heart.

I love you my Angel and I will never want to leave you out of my sight, if I can help it.


No comments:

Post a Comment