Monday, March 23, 2009

Kafe Wawasan, Bandar Mahkota Cheras

I have spend two dinners at this new place open by one of my hubby's buddy. Its near to where I stay and the food is good (my personal opinion). Have not got to take photos of the food but will try to update it here once we can resist from feeding ourselves right when the plate touch-down!


Maybe we are curious of the food hence in both dinners, we just eat up before I even have time to say "Stop, I wanna take a picture!".

FYI, this is a halal kafe. So, no pork in the menu.

This is the only picture i manage to snap yesterday night when we celebrated my MIL's birthday there. It's the Roti Hawaii.. a piece of special roti canai filled with bacon, mayo, cheese and meat (chicken or beef).


Their other specialty which we tasted include Nasi Lemak Wawasan, Spaghetti Seafood, Soft shell crab fried rice and two other type of spaghetti... hihi forget the name.

Will write about this when i got more pictures to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment