Monday, March 23, 2009

My Monster.

My princess, my monster. That's the nickname given by her daddy. He call her Monster in front of his friends and colleagues. But most of them don't agree because my princess is quiet and timid when she meets strangers. So, they have not seen her in her most naughty act!

Look at her in the burger king crown and tasting her french fries. She doesn't like to be fed and prefer to eat herself and mostly with her hands instead of fork and spoon.Jumping up and down from the chair in the restaurant before the food arrive.

Running to me and trying to show me something in her Elmo shirt. She still don't talk properly but understand fully when we talk to her.
Standing with hubby and 'Elmo'. Don't they look cute! Hubby purposely bought the t-shirt for her (at Chatuchak Weekend market), saying that the t-shirt remind him of his monster at home.
The two most precious persons in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment