Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My New Office

Recently, the company I'm working with shifted to a new office. Our new address is Gardens North Tower, familiar? Yup, its near the Mid Valley Shopping Mall!!!

Here are some of the pictures taken during the preparation for our shift to the new office.

my colleagues and I tired packing

corridor of EMPTY boxes

corridor of FILLED boxes

our PC being packed by professional into boxes for the moving.
And, these are photos of the new office!

my department's workstation. more natural lights in the office as compare to the old office

our training room which open up to the breakout area

this is the breakout area with nice furniture and KL city view

the pantry counter next to the breakout area

and the grand entrance to our office...


i like the environment of the new office. Mostly because I feel the office is bright as compare to the greyish look of the old office. And of course it is near one of the famous shopping complexes in town. hihihi...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment