Wednesday, August 19, 2009

H1N1, Please Leave Us Alone!!

We received message early yesterday morning that one of our colleagues is suspected of the Influenza AH1N1! Everyone is asked to wear a masked, her office is being sanitized and so is area around her staffs.

Because of that I have let Angel stay at my mom house and have not seen her since yesterday morning. :(

This morning we received another message to say one of our colleague's son is confirmed a H1N1 patient and they are currently being quarantined in a hospital. Shortly after lunch another staff who is in her 1st tri-mester is asked by her doctor to stay at home due to her flu!

Oh my god... I called mom and told her Angel will have to stay with her for the next few days. My Angel was shouting behind asking "Mommy come, mommy come".

Ohhhh, I wish I could my baby. Mommy just want to make sure that mommy was not infected before mommy can assure myself that Angel will be safe from the virus. Mommy know you miss mommy, mommy miss you too. Love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment