Monday, August 24, 2009

Reunited with my Angel!

After a long 3 days, I'm finally reunited with my Angel. She is as excited as I am when I went to pick her up at my mom's place. Shouting away when mom announced that I have arrived.

Only 3 days apart from her and somehow she look different. Taller, chubbier and more talkative. She is now talking in a sentence of more than 5 words. We speaks to her in mostly Mandarin and sometimes English. She will usually speaks in Mandarin even if we ask her question in English.

When Hubby saw her at home, he also commented that Angel look different. On Saturday morning, he said Angel is very zhi zha - very talkative or noisy :).

I was busy baking some muffin on Sunday while Angel is busy talking to me (Daddy is not at home at that time). Up to a point I didn't asnwer her, to my surprise she walk up to me, hug my leg (that 's where she can reach now) and say "wo de bao bei" (my precious!). How sweet of my girl!

My little Angel is growing up fast. She is full of surprises nowadays.



1 comment: