Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pooh and Piglet Snowskin Mooncake

Baked some more snowskin mooncakes during the raya holidays. This time I used the just-arrived mould from NST - the Pooh and Piglet mould which I purchased purposely for this.

The mould is so easy to use - much easier than those conventional wooden mould and cuter too ;)

I used the Piglet mould for red bean paste filling and Pooh mould for lotus paste filling. That's why you see the 'black' Piglet as picture below.






I gave some to mom for her distribution and also a box to my SIL.
 

And, pack some of the mooncake and shared with my colleagues in the office yesterday. Coincidentally, my boss called us to his room for a mooncake session - I don't have to go round to distribute the mooncake.
 

What do you think? Aren't they cute? I love them.

I will like to thank Veronica of NST for such speedy delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment