Thursday, December 31, 2009

Angel and her dolls

I have been exposing Angel to various type of soft-toys - teddy bears, little dolls etc. These two are my favorite. They are Angel's favorite too.

I'm not a fan of Doraemon but when I saw these dolls (which i bought on 2 separate occasions from Bangkok) I just love it. I bought Sizuka first as I wanna introduce girl to Angel. Then I introduce Nobita as a friend to Sizuka.






Angel sleep with both the dolls. She will not sleep if she do not see them both! In the morning she will ask me to carry one of the doll to downstairs, saying she can't carry both but look she got no problem carrying both here.






Now it sort of worries me cause she talk to the dolls when we are not watching. Perhaps, she is too lonely.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha~
    the dolls and angel is so cute!
    no worries~ even Candra and Brian got partner to play together but they also will talk to toys themselves~ i think this is quite common for a kid... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bryan's nobita got hurt at the head..he always had the nobita with him and one day the head got stuck to one of the lazy chair and he came running down telling me 'mummy nobita's head spoilt oledi'....

    ReplyDelete