Monday, December 7, 2009

Faces of Angel

This is Angel in her crying mode!

We went to inspect the house on Saturday and the workers are working and it was dusty and noisy, so we were talking to the contractor outside the house. Angel was happily walking up and down the corridor. 

I, as usual, will be shouting, like a mad women, at her for running while she just ignore me. And, when I stopped shouting, she start crying! She fell down on the cement pavement while running. Come to think of it, Angel never really fell down with such injury on her knees.


I also have not took any picture of her crying. She is so angry that I take a picture of her crying, she cry even louder!



1 comment:

  1. Kesian, both her knees were red. She must be regretted for not listening to mummy.

    ReplyDelete