Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bangkok.. again

Went to Bangkok from 14-17 Dec, yes I know its more than a week and I only have time to write about it.

This time I went with my secondary schoolmates and since its a bunch of girls, its shopping, shopping and more shopping! Enjoy ourselves to the fullest and it is a very leisurely trip - no super early wake-up calls and rushing from A to B.

We stayed at Centre Point Silom which is next to the Saphan Taksin BTS station and also the Chao Phraya river boat terminal. This is a very convenient locationfor sight-seeing and also shopping. If you take BTS, its only THB30 to Siam Square/Siam Paragon/MBK and THB40 to Chatuchak Park/JJ Weekend Market. This is by far the most convenient hotel I have stayed in BKK.

The hotel is also connected to Robinson. Robinson's maindoor is facing the mainroad while the hotel is actually behind Robinson but in the same building (hope you understand what I'm trying to say). Next to Robinson is KFC and a 24-hours McDonalds.

This is our room which is spacious, clean and comfortable.

... our toilet
 

I like the room and the type of facility provided. We have a washing machine in the room!  WiFi is also free! We were told buy our friend's colleague that this is a hotel tailored for long-stay tourist, hence it is fully equip with cooking utensils.

My roommate during the trip.
 

All of us
 

Me at the poolside
 

This is us after 2 hours of shopping in the Naraya outlet at Central World.
 

Look at our luggage! Its going to burst!
 

My harvest from BKK!
 

It was so much fun travelling with this bunch of friends. We are looking forward to our trip in year 2010 which starts tomorrow! ;)

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment