Friday, October 23, 2009

Angel have been sick

Friends who are connected to me via FB will know that I have been busy worrying about my girl for the pass week. She have been vomiting at night after her milk for almost the whole week. Have been monitoring her food intake during the night as suggested by the paed and also controlling her fluid intake 2 hours prior to her bedtime.

So far, so good. She stop vomiting since the monitoring of her food and fluid intake. But these two days, she started coughing which get worst yesterday night. Cause she sipped on my Milo Dinosaur while we were having supper with K & W.

I noticed that Angel got her cough easily whenever she have cold drinks even the Yakult or the drinkable calcium. Mom says its because her lungs are cold after a few session of playing in the water ie swimming pool! That's her experience with my baby brother. Hence, mom is always against my idea of bringing Angel for swimming session unless its on a hot sunny day.



Lately with Angel quite frequently cough at night, I starts to believe in mom. I'm trying chinese remedy such as chinese herb as I alsways feel that herbs are better than those medicine/vitamin produced using chemical. I'm still very much a China-mom :P

So, any advice on other remedy that I could try?

No comments:

Post a Comment