Monday, October 12, 2009

Deepavali Gift from Employer

As mentioned in my earlier post, staffs were presented with the Deepavali gift during our Raya celebration. The gift is a box of 12 mini cheese cake from the famous the Loaf.

All the boxes of cakes lined up to be given away.


The look :)


And, all the 12 cheese cake lined-up in the box.


I served the cheese cake as breakfast for Angel.
One look and she reach for the one with chocolate topping.
Guess she really like chocolate very much.


Angel trying to poke through the chocolate topping.
Mommy, I can do it! No, I don't need your help. Angel, can do it!


After her first taste of the cheese cake, Angel give me this look.
Its her latest look with a peace sign ;)


After 2 bites of the cake, she left the cake with me. As always, mommy have to finish the left-over for her. How can I keep to my diet plan :(

No comments:

Post a Comment