Monday, October 26, 2009

Seminar @ Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur

I attended a seminar on Wed at Shangri-La Hotel Kuala Lumpur. I have been to this hotel but never thought that it have got so many function rooms. There about 10 other functions at Shangri-la that day.

My seminar is at Sabah Room and here is glimpse of the venue.




Another re-usable bag
 

The essentials provided
 

 

We are well feed that day with breakfast, tea-time and lunch. I dare not take pictures of the breakfast and tea-time as it is serve in the foyer and so many people looking. But I did manage to take some photos of my lunch served behind the seminar hall ie within the room itself.
Our dining table




 Soup of the day - broccoli

 

My lunch platter - some vege, mutton masala and sweet and sour fish.
On diet mah, so did not get any of the rice and lamb.

 

 Varieties of cake

 

My desserts platter and ice-cream.... yum yum
 

A nice relaxing seminar with information on available software to assist in our operation. The organiser is so cunning that they keep the doorgift which is an umbrella until a participant submit their feedback form. In order to make it more interesting, lucky draw session is held before and after lunch.

I'm so lucky that I won the grand prize of the day.............

..............................................

....................................................

.......................................................


A HP Mini!!!
sorry no picture ye, will blog about it later

No comments:

Post a Comment