Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mid-Autumn Festival

Its the 8th lunar month and I'm anxiously awaiting for the mid-autumn festival celebration with family. Have been making mooncake since almost a month ago so that I'm prepared to make more for the festival.
But on this lovely full-moon day, we have to attend a cousin's wedding. There goes my plan of showing off my mooncake :(

Attended the wedding at Noble House, Kuala Lumpur with my hubby's family. The dinner was held on the 1st floor of the house and the place is quite cramp for 30 tables. No time to snap any food pictures, just some pictures of my Angel.

My Angel in a lovely dress courtesy of Jiu Jiu from HK.
This dress is one year old and never worn before until now.
She is just too small then.


My cheeky Angel with her peace sign!



Father and daughter - stretching legs while waiting for the dinner to start.
It only start at 8:30pm! Eventhough it is stated as 7pm on the invitation card.
What to complain? We are staying in Malaysia after all.



Angel with pork knuckles, yum yum!


Hubby in his playful mode!
Trying to get a piece of the cake!


The service is very slow while the food is SO SO. Nothing to shout about.
The next day SIL was down with diarrhea while the rest of us are ok
HHhhhmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment