Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another wedding

I have lost count of how many wedding I have attended this year, will be attending another this Thursday. Last Saturday was my cousin sister's wedding held at Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur. My second time at Parkroyal Ballroom for wedding.

It was raining cats and dog on our way to the hotel but luckily the traffic is smooth or because we are early. Cocktail is served from 6:30pm, we reach the hotel slightly after 6pm and we are not the earliest. Aunt 6 and family were there way before us. Ohh.. in case you want to know my mom have got 10 siblings and 8 (including mom) are girls. So, I have 7 aunts from my mom side. This is wedding of eldest daughter of my 5th aunt. Will have many more weddings to attend as the youngest cousin is only 7 years old!

I don't have a camera with me and was using my phone so the quality of the pictures were blurrish.

Rose bouquet as centre piece on the cocktail table.


Tid bits served during the cocktails - pistachio, walnut and those fried-noodles-alike (sorry don't know call what)
 

Hubby and Angel
Angel was grumpy cause we woke her up from her hap on our way to the hotel
 

A more awake Angel running around
She is still not familiar with all my aunts and cousins, whenever they call out for her she will run towards me or hubby.
if she can't find us, she will start crying.
 

The slide on the stage - My cousin sister, Janelle and her husband, Steven




A more jovial Angel.
 

And, the three of us.
Angel with her peace sign.... my baby


Angel was very jovial to the end and taken some pictures with my cousins ie Angel's auntie and uncle. Will get those and update it here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment