Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thank you

 
Hubby observing the contractor supervising his worker.


Hubby have been very busy checking on the progress of the renovation. He will be at the house after work - everyday without fail. He will 'report' to me on the progress and discuss any last minute changes like the beam near the toilet that we can't demolished, whether to replace or re-used some existing fittings etc.

Sometimes he will come back with a very serious looking expression and it make me worried. When I ask he will say he is thinking of how to solve problem encounter during the renovation. He refuse to tell me saying he don't want to make me worry or that I won't be able to solve the problem.....  hhmmm

Nevertheless, I am really grateful to hubby for all that he have done for me and Angel.

Thanks dear, muacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment