Monday, November 30, 2009

Concert: Jor Lun Yau Lei aka Alan Tam and Hacken Lee

Yes, I was at the concert on Saturday! With Hubby, K and W. So looking forward to this cause have not manage to catch any concert for some time. The last that I went, with hubby, was the Jacky Cheung concert about 2 years ago (?) We saw a long jam along the road towards TPM and decided to leave our car at the Tmn Sg Besi LRT station. Happily we bought our tickets and the train if packed with all concert goers!

The concert is suppose to start at 8:30pm but only started at 9pm - Malaysian time :(

Here are some of the photos taken, with my K800 hence quality is so so. I wish I have a DSLR as the stage is just incredible (or maybe I have not been to concert for long). The colour combination and the graphic display is fabulous.



We enjoy ourselves very much and sang our lungs out!!! I love their pick-your-song session, each of them will suggest 2 songs and will sing the song with the most clap/cheers. At certain combination, the crowds are equally divided and both singers generously sang both songs! The crowds sang with the stars until 12 midnight!

I enjoy the songs so much that at some point I really feel like stand-up and dance. But the crowd nearby are such an obedient lot. Most of them just sit there quietly watching the concert while the 4 of us and 3 other ladies on my right are singing/shouting loudly, waving our hands and participated in the show! You know what I mean?

Anyhow we left with a happy memories of the concert until we reach the LRT station. Why? Because the station is closed and we can get back to our car!!!!!!!! So much for supporting the public transport. Those who used the public transport that day were so disappointed that the LRT is close at 11:30pm. Mostly thought that the LRT will operate till later cause there are not 1 but 2 concerts on the same night. But how wrong all of us are!

No comments:

Post a Comment