Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bento #2: For My Honey

My second bento attempt is not for me but for my Honey. Yes my hubby. He will be travelling long distance and knowing him, won’t stop for lunch. Hence, prepare this simple sandwich bento for him to bring along. I didn’t prepare one for myself cause I have lunch appointment with my friends. There goes my plan to lose weight :)


This sandwich is made of wholemeal bread, chicken ham, egg and some greens which include lettuce and zuchini. I added some mayonaise and chili sauce for flavour.

In case, Honey got no time to have a bite and hungry before his lunch, I have steam some edamame for his snack. I do not own any of those useful silicon cap, so make-up a ‘cup’ from aluminium foil. Am I creative or what! J I also cut some guava for him.

The result, Honey finish everything except some of the bread. He is really not a bread person. So happy that he did finish almost everything. Actually whenever I cook or prepare food for him, he will finish it no matter how bad it taste. That's my Honey, my number 1 fans! Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment