Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I SHOUTED AT MY BABY!

For the first time, I lose my temper and patient and shouted at my 21 months old, Angel. right after that a tear dropped from my eye!

I was not working yesterday to help my brother with his 'bed arranging' ceremony. My 2-years-younger brother is getting married this Saturday. I brought along my Angel to my brother's house with my parents.

We were busy packing and decorating at the dining table. Angel is climbing up and down of the chair. I have been asking her to stop and offered her biscuits so that she will sit down next to me. She as usual refuses to listen and climb up the chair next to my other younger brother (I have 2 younger brother). Angel was on the chair and try to reach for something on the table nearer to me. She almost slip! At that moment, I just lose control and shouted at her!

When I say shout I really meant I shouted and the whole house is echoing with my voice. I think I'm also worried hence at that moment I cried. While Angel, she tau dap dap (head down) and dare not look at me. When she look up at me, I show her my angry face and she look down again.
This is also the first time, she is actually scared of me.

Angel is my parents in-law only grandchild by their surname and they pampered her a lot, and I mean A LOT. We are not to scold or hit her , so Angel is so pampered and will always get things her way. I think this baby of mine will be a spoilt brat. How? What can I do to teach her the right way?

No comments:

Post a Comment