Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Threesome!

I mentioned in my previous post that my company will be organizing family day. And this is the post of the outing.

This is also the first outing/trip for the three of us (minus PIL and others). I am so looking forward this trip. Unfortunately, I can't enjoy the dinner organize by the company because we have to attend my hubby's best buddy wedding. So the pictures taken are mainly of the room on our arrival and the next morning.

This is our room which is VERY spacious for just the three of us. A big bed at the other end of the room where the door to the balcony is situated. There is a LCD tv in front of the bed which is cool. Angel is enjoying herself running around the room, that's her being naughty!

Angel woke up at 630am and refuse to go back to sleep. So, I have to bring her out and we have breakfast. Honey is still sleeping, he is not a morning person so let him continue sleeping while we stroll to the breakfast cafe. The breakfast is ok with the usual local breakfast - nasi lemak, fried meehoon and porridge, and cereal, breads and juices. I consider the spread as good with both local and also traditional American breakfast.

After breakfast, Angel and I (yes, daddy is still sleeping) went to the pool to get wet! See Angel is enjoying herself! She look so cute in the swimsuit.

So, that's our threesome. A simple day in a quite relaxing resort somewhere near home. I wish we could do this more often, just the three of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment