Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Birthday

I am blessed to have great friends during my working life in HL. I think without them my life in the office will be so dull and unbearable. This year maybe the last time I'm celebrating my birthday with them, as I have left the company and some may not keep in touch).

So, I thought I should remind myself of my dear friends here.


The picture in the middle from left to right:
Standing: Jason, Bee Hoon, Jasmine, Emilyn (Almari), Hester (Hamster), Fong Leng and Fong Fook Yih.
Sitted: Fong Yee, Pui Kien, the birthday girl, Jenny Lee and Isaac.

Thanks to all of them for the wonderful celebration. I have never felt so touch. Maybe because I know I might not see some of them for some time. I will cherish this event and this blog will always remind me of my dear friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment